• Emo Girl is like an emo boy, only obviously, a girl. Cords, pants roled up at the bottom, emo bandshirts, emo band pins, and of course, an emo ex-boyfriend. Hornrimmed glasses, or glasses with thick blak rims, and bangs that cover at least half their face. Lastly, a pair chucks, and matching belt of course, cause we all know, your belts HAVE to match your shoes.

Emo girls meaning & definition 1 of Emo girls.

• Pseudo-intelligent idiots who dress and act a certain way in attempt to fit into the emo subculture. Thats all they are -- theyre not original, theyre not sophisticated, theyre shallow little teenage shitbags who want sex from like-minded emo shitbags.

Im into photography, I took many of the first pictures that were put up on this website. I dont take pictures of myself in a mirror and post them under emo and scene.

I play the guitar too, and I can say that 99% of all emo songs consist of power chords and simple pentatonic solos played in the same key. They dont have any real emotion, just gaudy over-fermented lyrics. Real emotion = [Steve Vai] or [Jeff Beck].

Emo girls meaning & definition 2 of Emo girls.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Emo girls around the world.