• The pure admiration or sexual attraction of barefeet. Usually pertaining to men who can become sexually aroused from the sight of any part of womens feet(including, toes, arches and soles.

Foot fetish meaning & definition 1 of Foot fetish.

• One of the most common fetishes.

Foot fetish meaning & definition 2 of Foot fetish.

• When you creme your pants seeing a chicks barefeet.

Foot fetish meaning & definition 3 of Foot fetish.

• A very strong attraction to feet, most commonly a male having one for female feet. However common, it is a fetish often made fun of.

Foot fetish meaning & definition 4 of Foot fetish.

• A huge desire to smell, lick, touch, taste, see, suck, female feet.

Foot fetish meaning & definition 5 of Foot fetish.

• Foot fetish is when you have a strong obsession and desire for [feet]. You only think about feet, and you only look at peoples feet. Males tend to have foot fetish more often than females.

Foot fetish meaning & definition 6 of Foot fetish.

• A sexual attraction to usually womens feet.
    The pedicured toes,smooth/soft soles and high arch on a womans feet is sexually arousing.
    Theres a sexual attraction to feet because, feet are sometimes hidden as are other body parts. And when seeing just the curvey shape under a womane socks, one might feel curious, and wonder what they look like.
    The attraction for feet starts at a young age.
    Not all feet are attractive,if someone has a foot fetish, dont look around and assume any feet will be attractive to that person. Many people are embarassed to admit tier attraction for feet because they are not sure if the attraction is right.

Foot fetish meaning & definition 7 of Foot fetish.

• Gettin Turned on By a Girls Feet or toes

Foot fetish meaning & definition 8 of Foot fetish.

• When you get excited or get off of girls feet

Foot fetish meaning & definition 9 of Foot fetish.

• u [love feet] in general and u can’t stop looking at feet and u are obsessed with feet. When someone sends u [toe pics] u [go crazy]. U even ask for them to send again. I am now realizing I have a foot fetish. 😉

Foot fetish meaning & definition 10 of Foot fetish.

• When u are extremely excited when someone sends u [toe pics]. And every time u see toes u [freak out]. All u want are toes. U want [toesss]. I think I have a foot fetish

Foot fetish meaning & definition 11 of Foot fetish.

• When someone is really turned on by feet. Its mostly just guys who get foot fetishes but girls get them too! Im a girl with a foot fetish. We like to look at a girl or guys sexy feet and fantasize about massaging their [soles] (I like them soft or normal or I wont mess with them) then smelling their soles since a lot of us like sweaty, [smelly feet]. We wanna lick their soles up and down and suck their toes and we like to fuck their feet until we cum all over their soles or toes. Yeah, thats what its like for a lot of us, but its different for everyone some like [bare feet] socks tights [flats] sandals heels etc. and some like [big feet] some like small male female etc. the list goes on since everyones different lol and it usually starts at a young age (I was 3 when mine started)

Foot fetish meaning & definition 12 of Foot fetish.

• An [attraction] to a set of the most [admirable] [womens] feet.

Foot fetish meaning & definition 13 of Foot fetish.

• [Arousal] derived from seeing or [interacting] with ([Er]... In various possible ways...) feet. Not just limited to female feet, as all these other definitions would have one believe.

Foot fetish meaning & definition 14 of Foot fetish.

• To be sexually [attracted] to people’s [feet]. The [foot fetish] is probably the most common of all the fetishes.

Foot fetish meaning & definition 15 of Foot fetish.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Foot fetish around the world.