Sarah last edited by
to be under the influence of methamphetamine.
* These videos are coming directly from Youtube, they may or may not be most relevant to the word "Tweak"
(v.) the act of consuming methamphetamines
Sonia last edited by
The Evolution of Tweak and its Various Verbal Meanings:
- Tweak- to touch something up, fiddle with the finishing touches or make tiny little changes.
- Tweak- To perfect in an Obsessive Compulsive Disorder-ish way
- Tweak- Little over-caffinated kid with various bizarre nervous-tics who lives in South Park
- To be on some type of speed and be any/all of the following: --Highly aggitated, wide eyed, and angry/overly irritable --To be as paranoid in a mouselike manner; rapid breathing, weird twitchy and/or panic-ey movements/responses --To be euphoric as a motherfucker whilst on some type of upper( which is usually taken in a rather large amount to induce such energized and super-human like [euphoric] oddness)
--Just really fucking [cracked out], in any way, as long as its super conspicuously performed behavior that is commonly associated with crackheads/random speed-heads --To be using or experiencing some feeling or difference caused by the use of Methamphetamines
Couch Potatoe last edited by
To improve. To modify so it runs better, faster, and more efficiently.
to make a fine adjustment
Little_Girl last edited by
To be Up and Fidgity From doing Crystal Meth.
- to be stimulated by consuming high amounts of caffeine or sugar.
- to use amphetamine or methamphetamine.
Britney last edited by
tweak n., slang - Methamphetamine.
tweaker n., - someone high on methamphetamine.
tweak -ing, -ed, v., slang - 1) to be high on methamphetamine,
- to fine tune.
- to act as if being high on meth.
- to pay extended amplified attention to tasks, usually of a trivial nature; especially when other tasks of a larger priority should be handled (with or without the aid of methamphetamine).
Justin Bieber last edited by
To injure slightly, to sustain a slight injury to (some part of the body), usually while playing a sport.
Tanya Shivari last edited by
To flip out
Rihanna last edited by
To pinch and pull with a sudden jerk and twist; to
twitch; as, to tweak the nose.
Becky last edited by admin
When you modify a certain piece of hardware for better performance, it is often referred to as tweaking it. Overclocking the computers CPU or changing jumper settings on the motherboard are common examples of hardware tweaking. Removing system limitations and adding plug-ins or extensions to a computers operating system are types of software tweaking.
Tweaking a computer is much like tuning a car (you know, the ones with the huge mufflers, big spoilers, and pimped out rims). It may increase performance, but is best left in the hands of the technically savvy. For example, overclocking your computers processor may cause it to crash frequently, or worse yet, overheat and destroy the CPU. So, for most people, it is best to leave well enough alone.
Jessica last edited by
Twist or pull (something) sharply.