• (n) this is the result of excessive anal plundering; the intestines actually exit through the anus, forming a dangling mass, resembling a pink sock.

Pink sock meaning & definition 1 of Pink sock.

• When your ass, comes out of your ass.

Pink sock meaning & definition 2 of Pink sock.

• Slang term for prolapse rectum, or anal prolapse, a medical condition in which the colon is turned inside out and may protude out the anus.

Pink sock meaning & definition 3 of Pink sock.

• Withdraw so fast (from the back side and often times without lubrication) that what is pulled out looks like a rolled up pink sock. Also known as an inverted starfish.

Pink sock meaning & definition 4 of Pink sock.

• After anal penetration when the males member or device is removed from the anus the inner anal passageway folds out surrounding the extracted shaft and exposing the inner side of the anus. The pink socks appears like folds of pink skin hangin out of the asshole. It slightly resembales a pink sock hangin out of the asshole .also known as a pink shit

Pink sock meaning & definition 5 of Pink sock.

• a pink sock is when a guy pulls out to quickly and pulls the girls asshole as well

Pink sock meaning & definition 6 of Pink sock.

• When having anal sex with a partner, the dominant partner rapidly removes his phallus from the submissive partners anus, this action causes the anus and intestine to come out with the phallus, causing the removed intestine to look like a pink sock

Pink sock meaning & definition 7 of Pink sock.

• getting assfucked so hard your intestines protrude from your asshole, loosk like a pink sock

Pink sock meaning & definition 8 of Pink sock.

• Inverted rectum.

Pink sock meaning & definition 9 of Pink sock.

• @Tina : I love seeing a pink sock I want to see the an all intestines com further out and dangle.

Pink sock meaning & definition 10 of Pink sock.

• @tina your description is basically correct and to the point. I loved it and it made me laughed out loud.
    Or we can also say, "..... It's where your ass comes out of your asshole" lmao

Pink sock meaning & definition 11 of Pink sock.

• Pink socks are a type of sock that is typically made from cotton or a blend of natural fibers. They are often brightly colored and have a soft, fuzzy texture. The term pink sock is a bit of an informal term, but its meant to describe a specific type of sock. If youre not familiar with the term, it might be helpful to look up a definition or example.

Pink sock meaning & definition 12 of Pink sock.

• When the inside of [yo booty] hole is [exposed] to some nice [fresh air]

Pink sock meaning & definition 13 of Pink sock.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Pink sock around the world.