• Beings not seen or touched by 98% of the men who have posted on this subject thus far.
    Highly attracted to males of the species who are reasonable to look at, have jobs, are relatively kind, sometimes take out trash, and treat them like equals (not superiors, not inferiors -- equals.) Happily give blowjobs in return.
    Prefer large dicks. Secretly laugh at guys who convince themselves that size doesn't matter.
    Are paid seventy five cents for every dollar a man makes in the exact same job, same demographic, and same education level.
    To those men who cannot procure them (because said men are too mean, stupid, sexist, ugly, and unaccomplished) they cause intense feelings of failure, hatred, prejudice, violence, and need to post on boards stereotyping all women with one narrow, negative definition. Said men then jack off alone.
    When said beings reject such specimens of men or express an intelligent opinion, they are bitches.
    When they don't put out, they are also bitches. When they do, they are sluts.

*Dick: "Women are illogical, make no sense, are emotionless blobs, nag constantly, are always man-hating. They should just shut up, clean house, kneel, know their place, and blow me."

Women: "Ha ha, you're just mad because you can't get any pussy and you've got a tiny pecker."

John: "Dick, you're a sexist asshole punches Dick. I respect smart, strong women. I love my mama. I like to eat pussy. I've got a job; I don't make a lot, but I work hard and I'm ambitious. I've seen a treadmill before."

Women: "John, we all love you. Can we please suck your giant cock? Would you like to have an orgy with us? Please, oh please?"

John: "Yes, ladies, I would appreciate that. May I hold the door open for you?"*
    #bitch #slut #men #job #dick #blowjob

Women meaning & definition 1 of Women.

• females
    roughly half of the earths population if not less, for some reason.
    You know, its really hard seeing all this shit smeared everywhere about women being useless peices of skin around a pussy when YOUR MOTHER GAVE BIRTH TO YOUR HAIRY ASS.

good day.
    #gay #people #posting #shit #ugh
    by renalovesit March 26, 2007

Women meaning & definition 2 of Women.

• One of the great souls on Earth, they, however, are almost never respected. Most perverts, such as most of the other people, see them only as bodies to give them what they want.
    Women should be more respected.

Women meaning & definition 3 of Women.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Women around the world.