• A lady killer... he literally kills ladies.

• A sweet amazing guy who I wish would notice me. He is sucha hottie,sweet,smart,athletic, and me and him have had a lot of special moments. He just needs to see whats right in front of him.

• A retarded English kid

• a person who so plain and uninteresting, so mind blowingly boring, that it makes one want to incorporate their name into songs whenever you happen to be singing.

• short for HAL 9000, the killer computer from 2001: A Space Odyssey.

• The [HAL-9000] [computer], guardian of the [spacecraft Discovery] in the [novel]s and [film]s of [2001: A Space Odyssey] and its sequel, [2010]. First activated at the HAL plant in Urbana, [Illinois] on [January] 12, 1997 (or 1992 in the film version). HAL is short for [Heuristic] [ALgorithmic], and not derived by moving one letter back from the initials of [IBM], as some have suggested. HALs apparently [psychotic] behaviour in 2001 is revealed in the novel, and in either version of 2010, to have been a result of a [neurosis] arising from conflicts between his programming to accurately [input], [analyse] and [output] [information], and the demands of [national security] mandated by the [Pentagon].

Any troublesome, wary or otherwise bloody-mindedly unhelpful computer.

• yer....met through frends of frends....and now i think i love him-hes so sweet...

• one who absolutely dominates, usually in a charming and sexy way.

• 1- one who is really l33t in a non nerdy way and has bands of devoted followers.

2- one who owns you (in a non-gay way)

© Define Dictionary Meaning. All rights reserved

Looks like your connection to Define Dictionary Meaning was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.