• The act of redeeming or the condition of having been redeemed.

Redemption meaning & definition 1 of Redemption.

• Acception; welcoming; acception of a concept or idea.

Redemption meaning & definition 2 of Redemption.

1. to reclaim what was taken 2. best served through a belt-fed weapon or the serrated edge of a unused hunting knife to ones esophagus 3. to cleanse another of their sins

Redemption meaning & definition 3 of Redemption.

• Kick ass song by the [thrash metal] band [Shadows Fall]. Was nominated for a [grammy] for Best Metal Performance.

Redemption meaning & definition 4 of Redemption.

• Deep down, with every inch of me, i pure hate you... but god damnit do I respect you.

Redemption meaning & definition 5 of Redemption.

• Something that is not worth getting back or recoverd.

Example,Cheap,Old,Priceless.

The word is used the opposite way it really means , Recovery of something.

Redemption meaning & definition 6 of Redemption.

• after losing a game of beer pong you before you have to drink all the rest of the beers you say redemption and you get one last chance to make the ball in a cup for them to drink and one less cup for you to drink

Redemption meaning & definition 7 of Redemption.

• redemption is an awesome song by the japanese star [Gackt], that was used on final fantasy VII, The Dirge of Cerberus.

Redemption meaning & definition 8 of Redemption.

• 1.)n44b who thinks hes uber pro at anything, tends to get raped by chickens.

2.)cross dressing cigar smoker with a tendency for bald women, especially ones who have piles.

3.)all of the above.

Redemption meaning & definition 9 of Redemption.

• The moment of [high school football] where [Derby] beat Blue Valley North 24-16 to win their [fifth] class 6A State Championship Title.

Redemption meaning & definition 10 of Redemption.

• The action of saving or being saved from sin, error, or evil.

Redemption meaning & definition 11 of Redemption.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Redemption around the world.