Redemption

Redemption

• The act of redeeming or the condition of having been redeemed.

* These videos are coming directly from Youtube, they may or may not be most relevant to the word "Redemption"

• Redemption

• Acception; welcoming; acception of a concept or idea.

• Redemption

1. to reclaim what was taken 2. best served through a belt-fed weapon or the serrated edge of a unused hunting knife to ones esophagus 3. to cleanse another of their sins

• Redemption

• Kick ass song by the [thrash metal] band [Shadows Fall]. Was nominated for a [grammy] for Best Metal Performance.

• Redemption

• Deep down, with every inch of me, i pure hate you... but god damnit do I respect you.

• Redemption

• Something that is not worth getting back or recoverd.

Example,Cheap,Old,Priceless.

The word is used the opposite way it really means , Recovery of something.

• Redemption

• after losing a game of beer pong you before you have to drink all the rest of the beers you say redemption and you get one last chance to make the ball in a cup for them to drink and one less cup for you to drink

• Redemption

• redemption is an awesome song by the japanese star [Gackt], that was used on final fantasy VII, The Dirge of Cerberus.

• Redemption

• 1.)n44b who thinks hes uber pro at anything, tends to get raped by chickens.

2.)cross dressing cigar smoker with a tendency for bald women, especially ones who have piles.

3.)all of the above.

© Define Dictionary Meaning. All rights reserved

Looks like your connection to Define Dictionary Meaning was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.