• To use the fingers in playing on an instrument. Busby.

Finger meaning & definition 1 of Finger.

• to insert your finger in a girl's vagina, causing her great pleasure. best used with the 'come here' motion of your finger.

Finger meaning & definition 2 of Finger.

• 1.Something often found in Wendy's Chili.

2.The main body part needed when you want to finger yourself.

3.A wierd bone which sprouted out of your hand... It's of no use cut the f-cking thing off.

Finger meaning & definition 3 of Finger.

• when a guy sticks a few of his fingers into a girls vagina hard and fast until she orgasms

Finger meaning & definition 4 of Finger.

• The brilliant art of using your fingers to cause a woman to become wetter than ever and to orgasm and still want to scream.

Finger meaning & definition 5 of Finger.

• to stick a finger into a girls vagina causing pleasure

Finger meaning & definition 6 of Finger.

• (Noun)Part of the hand used for holding, grasping or touching an object

(Verb)The act of inserting one or all of the fingers in the vagina or anus for sexual pleasure.

Finger meaning & definition 7 of Finger.

• What I do when I'm horny.

Finger meaning & definition 8 of Finger.

• Touching inside her pussy. Try thinking i want to make her [cum over here] motion... She will start breathing harder. shell be wet and horny after: ready for you to enter her. To get her to orgasm [quicker], use the [palm job] technique... The palm gets her clit.

Finger meaning & definition 9 of Finger.

• When hands are [placed] on a [female body] and fingers pleasure her [privates].

Finger meaning & definition 10 of Finger.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Finger around the world.