• The intellect or understanding; mental powers or faculties.Her husband, for I view far round, not nigh, Whose higherintellectual more I shun. Milton.I kept her intellectuals in a state of exercise. De Quincey.

Intellectual meaning & definition 1 of Intellectual.

• Someone who has found something more interesting than sex and alcohol.

Intellectual meaning & definition 2 of Intellectual.

• A person with a creative mind who studies and reflects and thinks himself out of a basic knowedge of who he really is.

Intellectual meaning & definition 3 of Intellectual.

• a. Having or showing intellect, especially to a high degree.
    b. Given to activities or pursuits that require exercise of the intellect.

Intellectual meaning & definition 4 of Intellectual.

• A grown-up nerd.
    (It must be noted that--typically--the burgeoning intellectual may/will suffer his/her nadir of social popularity between the age(s) of 12-21. However, after pubescence, everybody realizes how very interesting they (i.e. the intellectuals) are b/c they (i.e. the intellectuals) chose to stay inside, cultivating a personality, while the rest of the general population was drunkenly scrambling to remove their clothes.)

Intellectual meaning & definition 5 of Intellectual.

• Someone that uses their mind and exercises their imagination often, and can be specialized. Intellectuals need not be advanced in the english language or literature and they may come from any walk of life; scientists, for example, tend to have an extensive vocabulary in terms relevant to their own field, while novelists tend to have a wider vocabulary in non-scientific terms. Vocabulary isn't the determining factor of what makes an intellectual though; it is mostly a matter of their ability to think, create change, and form new ideas.

Intellectual meaning & definition 6 of Intellectual.

• Intellectuals are those who:

• Enjoy art and literature nobody else cares about, and think they are superior to everyone else because of it
    • Believe education should serve some undefined higher

Intellectual meaning & definition 7 of Intellectual.

• Someone who overuses [sarcasm] to death.

Intellectual meaning & definition 8 of Intellectual.

• One who sees the world [as it is] and doesnt let shit [get in there] way because they are higher up than the [normies].

Intellectual meaning & definition 9 of Intellectual.

• Relating to the intellect.

Intellectual meaning & definition 10 of Intellectual.

• Some [who is] 100000xs [smarter] than you

Intellectual meaning & definition 11 of Intellectual.

• only intellectuals [understand] 🙂

Intellectual meaning & definition 12 of Intellectual.

• [The elite] Rick and Morty fans that understand the shows deep [humor] and [other things] cretins wouldnt understand about the show.

Intellectual meaning & definition 13 of Intellectual.

Similar Words

What is Define Dictionary Meaning?

Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word.
Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.

This page shows you usage and meanings of Intellectual around the world.